Sunday, April 12, 2009

if your right hand is causing you pain, cut it off

I really liked Adventureland. The big problem with that movie is they mismarketed it as another teen sex comedy from the director of Superbad, when the Apatow Group had in fact nothing to do with the film. The closest resemblance I could find was Michael Cera and the no-name from this movie, which didn't bother me one bit. He's not as funny, but that's because the movie wasn't written that way. It's harly like Superbad at all. Either way, I didn't laugh much but enjoyed the movie. I don't care to critique every aspect of it, just don't turn it down right when some Superbad-crazed friend of yours tells you not to see it. Fast & Furious 3 by the way...a little entertaining, better than the first 3, and still the same completely unbelievable Hollywood shit thrown into not two hours of sitting in a theater. If you like that kind of thing, go for it.

Spring Break is disappointing. Thursday started out exciting until cops showed up. Now I got seriously close to being arrested and discovered things about certain people I wish I hadn't. Saturday I hung out with some fun people and didn't go to sleep, which I made up for the 18 hours I woke up from a few hours ago. Now I have a whole week ahead of me and I don't even care. I'm going to spend it in the sun I guess, how much more little things can I come up with other than when I occupied myself in school?

My computer was lost to a virus so I have no music to keep my spirits up :( Now all I have is a bunch of Bloc Party.

Favorite PostSecret of the week:

I won't be afraid to admit this has always been something I've wanted to do. Maybe it's a sign I should be an architect, who knows.

The real reason I put up this blog is because I wanted to vent.
I hate highschool and the immaturity it drags along with it.
I hate having to change my body with a drug so I'm not left out, or to escape.
I hate big arguments about people, especially when the one it concerns isn't present.
I hate laws.
I hate discovering things I don't want to know.
I hate how someone is so good at being two faced, that everyone thinks they're always telling the truth.
I hate not having a single person I feel I can both confide in and have absolute trust with.
I hate seeing people use others.
I hate people claim I use others.
I hate it when someone bitches about the little things that don't matter.
I hate when someone doesn't appreciate everything they're given, especially when they're much more fortunate than others.

I'm done writing. My pool is finally open.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

quote: "I hate not having a single person I feel I can both confide in and have absolute trust with"

well, you have me
<3