Monday, March 2, 2009

the closest thing to perfect, the farthest thing from me


My favorite PostSecret of the week ^
I like what the picture and text literally mean when put together, and the bigger message this postcard relays.

So this is what it's like to get a stable job. Not much has changed. I'm still basically doing nothing after school, I'm just getting paid for it. It's nice I guess. Linds and Davis came to see me today :) I got to sit with them on a bench for 30 minutes during my break. I love my friends.

This weekend was kinda bizarre and has led me to give up some things and maybe even explore something new. Don't worry, if you know what I'm talking about. I won't let anything happen to me. Thankyou to all of my friends by the way who watched over me Friday. I had a great time at Davis' and the beach and all that with all of you :)

Concert thing tomorrow and Watchmen 12:00 am showing Thursday/Friday! Be there. I have been waiting like a year for this movie. Never followed a film with more hype since The Dark Knight and Cloverfield.

My feet hurt.

No comments: