Monday, February 23, 2009

S. Darko, new job, weekend



This just might be the worst mistake ever to be made in film. Frank the Bunny is completely irrelevant to his sister Samantha, the world ending was metaphorical, and I can already tell the acting is going to be ridiculous. I'll rent it out of curiosity, but what other options do I have? Highly doubtful this movie will make its way to theaters.

Finally I have a job. Rockport. I took what Fernando left behind, him recommending I do it of course. I'm not materialistic in the least bit but a job is necessary to pay for car insurance, any necessities I need, and to just live a little more comfortably. Pay is $7.50 an hour and I'm going to take as many hours as they dish up.

This weekend was a little weird. Friday was one of the best nights I've had in awhile. Though a lot of it is a blur, I was happier at points than I have been in a long time. Most of that has been shattered by now with some of the things people have been telling me and the way the following day turned out, but that's life. You can't always have what you want.

Favorite PostSecret of the week, just because it reminds me of whenever I want to play some Jewel or Vanessa Carlton with my mom in the car:

No comments: